1. Mount ISO Image with DaemonToolsLite and install the game
2. Copy content of the folder "SKIDROW" to the installed games directory
Remothered: Tormented Fathers Torrent | Game on PC Download
Remothered: Tormented Fathers | Game on PC
About the Game
Remothered: Tormented Fathers is the pure and realistic survival horror videogame. A game by Darril Arts, directed by Chris Darril, developed by Stormind Games.
The story is rich of unpredictable plot-twists, but it is touching at the same time. Psychology plays a huge role within the game: heroes and enemies are atypical and the line between good and evil is blurred. The development of the game is similar to that of a film narration, where the player perfectly identifies himself with the character. The soundtrack, composed by Nobuko Toda (Final Fantasy, Halo, Metal Gear Solid) and Luca Balboni, enhances the terrifying atmosphere of the game.
Rosemary Reed, a fascinating 35-year- old woman, reaches Richard Felton’s house, in order to investigate on the disappearance of a girl called Celeste. The woman is greeted by Gloria, the nurse who takes care of the old man, who is affected by a mysterious disease. When Richard understands Rosemary’s true intentions, the dread begins.
Remothered: Tormented Fathers is the first title of the long-awaited 3rd person game trilogy. A web of lies where murders and obsessions come to life. A revolutionary experience created for survival horror fans.
- Many ways to survive - The endless combinations of game dynamics make the experience available to every gamer: stealth, action, strategic, hide&run. Deceive your stalker and block him in another area of the house. Attack your enemy and make your items more powerful. Carefully study the behaviour of your stalker and his path. Don’t get too close to your enemy, act like an unperceivable shadow, hiding yourself from his sight. Or just mix these dynamics together.
- Psychological plot - Characters in the story are everyday people that turn themselves into scary monsters.
- Movie-like cutscenes - Thanks to his impressive direction, Chris Darril puts into play a story rich of complex life-like characters.
- Audio clues - Use the soundtrack and the 3D audio sound effects to understand when your stalkers are getting closer.
- No health bars - Your body is the only way to understand how you are doing.
- Realistic puzzles - Environments and characters have been conceived to be realistic and credible.
- Top-notch soundtrack - Nobuko Toda (Final Fantasy, Halo, Metal Gear Solid) and Luca Balboni wrote the music for the game.
- Real-time loading - Explore the mansion without worrying about empty moments or boring loading times.
Developer: Darril Arts
Publisher: Stormind Games, Darril Arts
Genre: Action, Thriller, Horror, Adventure, Stealth, 3rd person
Language: EN / RU / Multi13
Treatment: Not required
Release Date: 2018
CPU: Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz
RAM: 4 GB
OS: Windows 7 64-bit
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 470 GTX or AMD Radeon 6870 HD series
Free Disk Space: 10 GB
CPU: Quad-core Intel i7 or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
OS: Windows 10 64-bit
Video Card: GeForce GTX 1060 or equivalent
Free Disk Space: 10 GB